Indee Hot Yoga operating as Indee Yoga and Indee Nest
Indee Hot Yoga. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Questions and Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete or change any personal information we hold, please contact us by postal mail or email:
Indee Hot Yoga.
24-26 High Street,
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request and verifying your identity.
You also have the right to contact us if you believe your personal information is incorrect, or if you believe we are no longer entitled to use your personal data.
These definitions should help you understand this policy.
“Company " means “Indee Hot Yoga.” Trading as Indee Yoga and Indee Nest.
“We” means “Indee Hot Yoga.” Trading as ndee Yoga and Indee Nest.
“Member” means any person that has signed a Registration Form which has been accepted by the Company.
“You” means member.
“Registration Form” means the registration and application form signed by each member. “Studio” means the studio of the Company published on our website(s) from time to time.
“Terms and Conditions” are defined here.
"Website" means or affiliated websites.
Information we collect
Use and disclosure of Personal Information
We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
2. To send you informational and promotional content in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by logging into your account and amending your privacy settings.
3. To bill and collect money owed to us by our Members. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and we send billing information to those third parties to process your orders and credit card payments.
5. To communicate with our Members about their account and provide customer support.
7. To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
8. To meet legal requirements.
9. To provide, support, and improve the Services we offer. This includes our use of the data that our Members provide us in order to enable our Members to use the Services we provide. This also includes, for example, aggregating information from your use of the Services or visit to our Websites and sharing this information with third parties to improve our Services. This might also include sharing your information or the information you provide us about your Subscribers with third parties in order to provide and support our Services or to make certain features of the Services available to you. When we do have to share Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information by requiring these third parties to enter into a contract with us that requires them to use the Personal Information we transfer to them in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
11.Social media platforms and widgets. Our Websites include social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Website. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
We may disclose Personal Information to the following types of third parties for the purposes described in this policy:
1. Service Providers. Sometimes, we share your information with our third party Service Providers, who help us provide and support our Services. For example, if it is necessary to provide you something you have requested (like enable a feature such as Social Profiles), then we may share your Personal Information with a Service Provider for that purpose. Just like with the other third parties we work with, these third party Service Providers enter into a contract that requires them to use your Personal Information only for the provision of services to us and in a manner that is consistent with this policy. Examples of Service Providers include payment processors, hosting services and content delivery services.
3. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
4. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Safe guarding your Information
We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
We will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to for us to fulfil our obligations to you. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your data.
Updated: 20th May 2018